I went on a field trip with Riley's class and they had an early lunch - both boys were in the lunchroom at the same time, which never happens so I got to eat with both of them together!

The field trip was to Bass Hall and the kids were so well-behaved.
Our street neighbor Harris had his first sleepover at our house.
Carter made me a birthday card!
To celebrate the 100th day of school, Carter wrote "When I am 100 years old, I will have a beard and I won't be able to walk."
The tooth fairy has been very busy! This one came out after Carter was hit in the face with a tetherball and Mrs. Barrett ended up pulling out the hanging tooth.
Carter's also been very busy building graphs like he's done at school.
Carter took silly pictures of Riley.
I also discovered that my 2+ year battle with eczema is due to untreated allergies. I am allergic to so many things that I get 2 shots (1 in each arm) 2x a week right now, plus take a slew of new meds. But it's working!!
Riley performed as a rhino (back row to the right of the bunny) in the 2nd Grade production of Stone Soup.
Carter tried to give me puppy dogs eyes to get this watch 4 days before his birthday.
Instead we got him this bike! Much better than a watch!
Riley was Steven Spielberg for his Biography Project. He did such a great job!
We had birthday dinner for Carter at Pappas Burger with Nana, Papa & Memaw.
Carter had his 6 year old check up at the doctor. Here are his stats:
Weight: 53 lbs (somewhere in the 80%)
Height: 46.5 inches (near the 75%)
He had trouble hearing the lower register in his hearing test. They said it may be due to fluid in his ear, but didn't recommend that we do anything about it.
Aunt Kate had the kids make Valentines cards for me.
Aunt Kate had the kids make Valentines cards for me.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment