Blue Bell is back on shelves and back at Pop N Cream, so Kate took the kids for ice cream after school.
Kate was such a big help to us after school, especially during the opera festival. We also discovered that Liz likes to help the other kids with their homework!
For Mother's Day we re-worked our front flower beds. Here are some before and afters.
The boys made me sweet Mother's Day cards.
Kate & the kids made sno cones after school one day.
I had a huge shopping center open in the middle of May and I got to take the boys to the first store's VIP Grand Opening. It was super fun!
I dyed my hair pink! So fun!
We had a small bird get stuck in an old chimney on our roof. Carter got up on the roof to help Chad, but we were unable to get the bird out. :(
Kate and I took the kids to MELT and I was able to get a cone now that I don't have braces! So YUM!
Carter celebrated the end of the KG year with a picnic at the park.
We took Papa to the Perot Museum for his birthday present.
The boys had Spring photos at school.
We went to Meddlesome Moth with friends for dinner before going to a Bruce Wood CRAFT event at their Dallas studio.
Chad & Carter took Princess to Z Bonz Dog Park.
I helped out at Cultural Arts Day at Lily B aka Terrific Tuesday and the boys learned to write their names in Japanese, played drums and make snacks.
Riley had his 2nd Grade Promotion where they were given awards and he got Honor Roll for getting A's & B's all year. We are so proud and were holding back the happy tears that day.
And here is a comparison from the first day of school to the last day of school. What a great school year!!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment