Today is a special day so it calls for an extra post this week!Five years ago today I married my soul mate. I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown by. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. We make a great team and he truly is my best friend. I love being a parent with him and I could not be a parent without him. It amazes me to think that I have known him for more years than I have not (15 years!). I knew he was special from the moment I met him and I knew he was “The One” (“My One”) very early on. Throughout our time together he has shown me in so many ways how special he is and how lucky I am. Especially in the last couple of years, as my family dealt with tragedy, he opened his heart to us all and showed us how blessed we are to have him be a part of our family. I don’t know if I can ever repay him for the sacrifices he made for us and I will be forever thankful. I love him so much and look forward to so many more years of togetherness with him.
Happy 5th Anniversary Chad!
I Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment