Sunday, February 19, 2012

Choo Choo Bounce

The boys spent the night with Grandmommy & Haha on Tuesday this week.  They had fun playing at Lily B on the playground.




Since Tuesday was Valentine's Day, we exchanged presents on Monday night.  I bought Chad a t-shirt and the boys, little cups with toy ambulances in them and skittles.  Chad took the boys to CVS and they got to pick out their gifts for me all by themselves.  Supposedly, Riley really wanted to get me a Shake Weight, but eventually he settled on a heart stacked pen (perfect from my sweet boy who is working so hard on his letters everyday).  Carter picked out a plastic heart full of Skittles (perfect from my sweet who loves his sweets!)

Skittles from Carter and a pen from Riley
 Riley's been working really hard on his Good Choices Chart and on Friday he completed his chart.  He would not tell us what the toy he wanted was, but told us that he would show us when we went to Target to pick it out.


Yesterday was a super fun day!  Carter's 2nd Birthday Party.  We had the party at Pump It Up and it was perfect!  On the way there Carter kept saying "bounce house?"  A bunch of his friends from school came and it was so much fun to meet their parents and bounce together!





Nana held this sweet girl (Madilyn) most of the party!




Grandmommy had a blast at the party!

Haha had lots of fun too!












Grammy made it to the party too!


All the kiddos at the party



YUMMMM, cupcakes!



After the party we took the boys to Mama's Pizza.  Carter had so much sugar at the party he didn't eat and on the way home he fell asleep!  While he napped I took Riley to Target to grocery shop and pick out his good choices toy.  He chose an Imaginext Toy Story toy and we opened it up as soon as we got home.  It worked out perfectly that Riley had his new toy because when Carter woke up from his nap, we opened all of his presents.  He was so blessed to get lots of new toys and clothes and a lot of new choo-choos!  I have a feeling I will be organizing and sorting toys on my day off tomorrow.

After Carter and Riley played with Carter's new toys, we took them over to Nana & Papa's to spend the night.  Chad & I had plans to go to 8.0 with Marisa & Billy for dinner.  8.0 is where Chad & I had our wedding reception and it's also where Marisa & Billy got engaged.  The restaurant is closing in a week, so we went to have one last night there and remember times gone by.  We had such a great time visiting and talking!  It was so much fun!

This morning we woke up and met the boys, Nana, Papa, Grandmommy & Haha at Trinity Lutheran Church for church today.  The kids from TLCC were invited to sing in the service and it was so cute to watch them!  Riley and Carter stayed with us the entire service and were very well behaved!  I was a proud mommy!

After church we enjoyed lunch at Lucile's with Nana & Papa.  I am excited to have tomorrow off work for President's Day.  I am going to organize Carter's room and straighten up the house and also go see a movie with my Mom.  Carter's birthday week starts this week and I'm looking forward to celebrating with him more as the week goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment