I got my wedding band back last week, fully repaired and shining like new. So nice to have it back on my hand.

Riley got a nice note on Monday (along with a small dinosaur toy) from his friend Jordan. Jordan had kicked him in the back with her cowboy boot the week before and on Monday gave him an apology note.
It reads: "Sorry Riley, for kicking you. From Jordan"
On Tuesday after school, Riley and Chad went to the Modern Art Museum. This was Riley's first trip and it looke to me like they had a great time!
On Saturday I got some time (albeit rainy-time) with the boys while Chad went to yoga. We went to Cory and Mason's 6th Birthday Party at Benbrook Stables. It was a fun party, although I had to lead the horse Riley was riding down the trail and he tried to eat my purse and my arm. Ouch!
The boys got to decorate bags and there were cardboard cut outs to trace shapes on the bags. Carter just wanted to color the cardboard cutout!
On Saturday night, Chad & I took our good friends, Hillary & Jarrett out to Joe T's for dinner and then to see Oz The Great and Powerful. Sadly, we were saying bye to them as they are moving to North Carolina and we are really going to miss them.
Yesterday, I went to a rowing club meeting and as I was leaving the boys were sweetly cuddling in my bed watching Netflix.
Unfortunately, Carter didn't sleep and when we went to the Lovelady's house to play later, he fell asleep on the couch! Needless to say he was up late talking to himself in bed and then didn't want to wake up this morning. This time change is a doozy!
We are doing our best right now to try and make a change in the boys' diets. They eat fast food entirely too much and they eat almost no vegetables. My friend Nell told me how they used to put spinach in fruit smoothies for her son so this morning Chad made some really great smoothies with V8 frusion, fresh spinach, strawberries, bananas and mixed berries in it. It was really good and I think Riley actually drank it! Here's to better health!



















No comments:
Post a Comment