Last week the boys spent the night with Grandmommy & Haha and had lots of fun! It was requested that we send them over in their pajamas to have breakfast the first day, and it turns out that Riley spent that whole day and half of the next day in his pajamas! How relaxing!
The next day was Mom's birthday and Chad & I were both off work. We met up with Nana & Papa and my old preschool teacher, Mrs Stryker and her husband at the Swiss Pastry Shop for lunch. While I have eaten their Black Forest Cake too many times to count, I had never been there for lunch! It was yummy and I had pecan pie for dessert!
The boys went to Nana & Papa's after lunch to nap and play and Chad & I went home to watch Inglorious Basterds and pay some bills. We then met up with Nana, Papa, the boys, Grammy & Kip at Joe T Garcia's for dinner. We gave Mom her birthday present, which was a Kindle and I was happy she was excited about it! After dinner we took pictures of the boys & Nana outside. Riley has glow sticks because they were handing them out to celebrate the new year!
After dinner, Riley went to Nana & Papa's to spend the night. Papa sent me pictures of him in his pajamas playing with a Sesame Street toy she just got that I remember from my childhood!
Chad & I took Carter to The Lovelady's to celebrate the new year. It was a nice night because we were able to focus more on Elizabeth and Zachary and we had some really fun moments with them. Without Riley to follow around, Elizabeth took to crawling around with Carter!
We spent the rest of the weekend at home. I mopped my front door floor a few times as Niki keeps peeing there. It is so frustrating, but my little helper, Riley was amazing!
Carter continues his obsession with the dogs. He just LOVES them (except for yesterday when they got mad at each other right under his chair) and I snapped this pic of him looking for them longingly out the back door. Sweet boy!
Monday brought us all back. Back to work, boys back to school, etc. It was a crazy day for sure!
Chad celebrated his birthday yesterday. I surprised him in the morning with business cards I designed for him to use until he has a chance to design the ones he really wants. I was happy when he opened them and was excited about them! That night we went to his parents' house and had a nice dinner and hung out with everyone. It was so nice to see them all again. Happy Birthday sweet husband! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment