Saturday, March 5, 2011

Habitat For Humanity

I was finally able to pick up the photos of the boys that I had taken a couple of weeks ago. They are so cute! Here is the photo I chose of both boys together:


I didn't purchase this next one, but it makes me smile!


This next one is the one I got of Carter


Look at those lashes!


This was a good close up one, but I didn't purchase it either:


And here is the one I chose of my sweet cowboy Riley:


Although, I really liked this one too:


And this one also:


Last Sunday, Kate & Jason came by and picked up Carter and dropped of Liz. They wanted to take the little boys to do something fun for Carter's birthday. So they took them to ride the mini train and then to their house to eat some cookies. While we had the big kids I ran to the store while Chad put together the pirate water table for them. They had a lot of fun playing in it and were soaked after!






This week as sort of a blur! The boys spent the night with Grandmommy & Haha on Monday so Chad & I could go to Dallas to a concert at the Granada. We went to see Josh Ritter with Tracy and Erin and it was really good, but I was way tired the next day!

Grammy went to a consultation at UT Southwestern on Thursday with Mom & Dad. Turns out the thing in her throat that they did a CT scan on is probably cancerous. They are going to do a biopsy of it on Wednesday and she already has an appointment with a chemo oncologist in Fort Worth next Thursday if it does end up being cancerous. The good news is that if it is cancerous, it is VERY treatable and a slow growing cancer, very unlike the cancer Jake had. Please keep my Grammy in your prayers though!

Yesterday I got to go with half of my office to work on a house for Habitat For Humanity. It was a lot of fun, but also very tiring! I hammered nails in all day and today my arm is VERY sore! But it was a great way to spend a day, doing something nice for someone else! Here is the house we were working on:


Last night Chad & I had a much needed date night, while the boys spent the night with Nana & Papa. We went to Movie Tavern and saw The King's Speech. It was really good and it was nice to have some couple time with Chad.

No comments:

Post a Comment