For Carter's circus party I attempted to get crafty and make some of the decorations. I made this sign for the door and also a Happy Birthday banner. I think they turned out pretty good for my first try!
The party favors were plastic popcorn buckets with a circus rubber duck inside, along with a small jrae's sugar cookie and a package of cotton candy, all tied up with a balloon. They were a BIG hit, with kiddos young and old!
We thought maybe it was the sun, so we tried sunglasses. I think his eyelashes are too long and brushed the lenses, so those came off rather quickly.
Then Bonkers the Clown arrived to do his show! He was really entertaining for the kids and the adults.
Then it was time for cake.
Then it was time for presents. All the big kids were more than willing to help Carter open and try out his presents!
It was a great, but long day! We loved spending time with all of our friends and family celebrating Carter's first birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment