This past week was the first of Chad's busy "opera" season. So I was taking care of the boys a lot by myself, but I must say I had a lot of help from both my parents and Chad's parents.
Tuesday night was tee-ball practice and our first practice with Papa's help. Papa was smart and picked the boys up from school early so they could play at the park before practice. Here is Carter in the big MacDaddy swing: (these swings are so strange....)
This helped immensely as once practice started Riley was totally into it. Papa is the magic charm! Here they are playing catch. Riley did everything at practice and didn't complain or cry once! It was amazing!

On Wednesday I got to have a Happy Hour night as the boys were spending the night with Grandmommy & Haha. Carter got to play trains by himself while Riley was watching movies with Haha, so I am sure he enjoyed not having to share! Carter is also talking up a storm. He can now say: Mama, Dada, Riley, Nana, Papa, Haha, Doggie, Book, Banana, Choo-Choo, This, etc. Doggie, Banana and Book are by far his favorite words.
After the game, we went home so I could shower up and pick up Mom. We took a roadtrip to Houston to see Josh Groban in concert. It was our 3rd Josh Groban concert together. We went to our first in New Orleans about 6 years ago and then our second in Dallas almost 4 years ago. This time I got us a VIP ticket package so we got a pre-concert VIP reception with appetizers and cash bar, as well as free merchandise, like this special VIP lanyard:




No comments:
Post a Comment