Monday, May 30, 2011

While Mom Is Away The Boys Will Play

I arrived in Las Vegas for work last Saturday. My first day (and all days thereafter) were spent working, but my hotel was pretty awesome. I had this amazing jacuzzi tub to come home to every night and soak my aching feet. It was my own personal hot tub.



I also ate a lot of good food in Vegas. We ate at Fiamma, Hash House A Go Go, Switch, Nobhill Tavern, Firefly, and Diego to name a few. So much good food that it made the hard work worth it!


On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I spent the majority of my days in the Las Vegas Convention Center at our company booth.


While I was doing work, the boys were spending their days and nights with Grandmommy & Haha. Having waffles for breakfast:






Playing in the sprinklers:








Going to the museum:








Playing at Grandmommy & Haha's:












Going to the bookstore:


Eating cotton candy with Haha:




Playing trains A LOT:


Going to visit Daddy at the Opera:






Riding the train:










Going to Sonic:




And then finally a homecoming with Mommy, who brought them presents:














It was a VERY busy week, but I am very grateful to my work for trusting in me to help them with this convention. It was very successful and I enjoyed being a part of it!

On Friday when I got to work I had flowers from my coworkers waiting for me to thank me for doing such a good job in Vegas! So nice of them!


This weekend I have been so unbelievably tired trying to catch up from being out of town. Thank goodness for a three day weekend! We spent Saturday going grocery shopping and then we went to Esteban's 6th birthday party. It was a lot of fun and Carter really LOVED his cupcake!


After the party we dropped Carter off with Nana and Riley spent the night at the Lovelady house for a slumber party, while Chad & I went to the opening night of Julius Caesar. I also saw The Mikado on Friday night. Riley had a lot of fun at his slumber party with Elizabeth:










The below face made us laugh and imagine what Riley will be like as a teenager!










Yesterday morning we picked up Carter and then went to the Lovelady house for breakfast before heading up to the opera with Chad and then to lunch at Lucile's with Nana & Grammy.

Today I tried to sleep in as Princess kept me up all night last night and then we lazed around the house before Grandmommy & Haha came over to put the boys to bed so Chad & I could go to an opera dinner. The weekend flew by and I tried to nap as much as possible, but I felt so drained. I hope that I have gained some of my energy back so that I am ready for the coming work week.


No comments:

Post a Comment