I've been doing a new exercise routine this past month called Smart Barre. It's a combo of yoga, pilates and ballet and they offer 30 minute Express classes at lunch at their studio on Camp Bowie. It is so much fun and way harder than I thought it would be. Last week I also discovered the new coffee shop that is next door to Smart Barre, called The Cup. They have the most amazing coconut green tea (iced) that I am now addicted to. It is amazing!
On Saturday I took Carter to my parents' house to spend the night and then Riley and I went to see the KWC show, Choices. We took along Riley's friend, Ethan. Ethan was so well behaved during the show! Goes to show kids are better for other people's parents than they are their own. Riley was not quite as well behaved, but he did pretty well overall. After the show Riley went to spend the night at Ethan's house. They made brownies and also went swimming at the neighbors' house.


The next day we picked Riley up and then went to Olive Garden for lunch with Nana & Papa. Katharina and Lucas had been wanting to eat there. On Monday, Katharina, Lucas and I went to Hurricane Harbor. We had so much fun, although I did hurt my shoulder on one of the new rides. It's feeling better now, but it took a couple of days.
On Tuesday I took the day off work again and we started the day by taking Katharina to NorthPark Mall to buy a replacement pair of shoes from Nine West. When we got hom ethe day before from Hurricane Harbor, Princess had chewed on one of Katharina's brand new pairs of shoes, as well as one of Lucas'. I felt so bad about it! After the mall, we took them to the airport and were there for almost 2 hours while she got herself and all her students' bags checked and then they all went through security. After that, Kate, Chad and I went to lunch and then Chad & I stopped at home for a bit before we went to pick up the boys early to take them for haircuts. After the last time Riley got a haircut, I was nervous he was going to throw a fit again, so I bribed him with Chick Fil A for afterwards, if he was good. He did great and he wanted his hair cut like Ethan, so here is Riley with his new buzz cut!

Yesterday the boys spent the night with Grandmommy & Haha and played trains. Chad & I went to see a movie. Riley and Carter got a new Brio "smart train" and they both had a lot of fun playing with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment