On Friday afternoon we took the boys to the Westermann's annual easter egg hunt. It is always a blast and we love that they include us in the fun. Carter fell asleep on the way there though.....how adorable.

But he woke up quickly and was soon excited to hunt!
Liz and Zachary joined us!
Carter filled his basket with about 500 lollipops!
Every year they have a giant bunny pinata and Riley always takes the bunny head home. Now I have a giant pinata bunny head sitting in my dining room.
Riley and Liz both got golden eggs and for the 3rd year in a row, Riley chose a giant chocolate bunny as his golden egg prize.
And he promptly started eating it! YUM!
Saturday morning we had team soccer pictures before our game. Unfortunately, two team members were missing so we are going to do a make-up picture at a practice next week.
Riley is so adorable in his uniform and shin guards! I'm glad it was warm enough to not need a jacket on the field!
We had to keep prompting Riley to chase the ball. I don't think he wants to get involved in the conflict of legs and arms when a bunch of the players get close to the ball. But he did a great job of being on the field, so it's a slow and steady process.
Saturday afternoon we went to Ellie's Birthday Party at Silver Creek Stables. Mostly the boys played on the playground and had a great time. They really liked the teeter totter. And Carter finally decided that he likes wearing his boots!
Carter also rode a horse! Uncle Jason was very sweet to take him riding!
After the party we went to dinner with the Loveladys at Uncle Julio's and then Kate and I broke off to go to A Piece of Work to paint with Tracy & Alicia. We painted Van Gogh's chapel. After that we went to Live Oak to see the Slobberbone concert, but I was beat by this point and Chad & I were home by midnight. I'm an old lady.....

Liz and Zachary spent the night on Saturday night so on Sunday morning the Easter Bunny came for all the kids and left eggs in the front yard.
Liz really liked the pretty jeweled eggs.
It was super hard to get a picture of all 4 kids looking at the camera. Witness just a few of my attempts.
Finally.
Carter really liked his bubbles that the Easter bunny gave him.
Zachary was partial to the chocolate.
We all went to church where the little guys went to Sunday School and Riley joined us in church. Then we went to Grandmommy & Haha's for Easter lunch and the final egg hunt of the weekend.
And look at this tiny stud in his seersucker suit! Adorable Wyatt!
By the time lunch was over I was itching for a nap, and ended up taking a 3 hour nap after we got home. At least I was well rested today!

































No comments:
Post a Comment