On Saturday Nana & I finally got to meet Haley's twin girls, Caroline and Catherine! They were so adorable and snuggly! And I was proud that I could even tell which twin was which!
While Nana & I were at the sip and see (where I had taken Wyatt, who I was babysitting) Chad and the boys were at the theater for Hope Luncheon.
Riley got to meet the tick tock croc while he was there.
Wyatt, Nana & I came to pick up the boys after lunch and while taking Nana home Carter and Wyatt fell asleep in the car. Unfortunately, they only slept in the car....
I tried so hard to get Wyatt to nap, but this is how we spent most of the afternoon. He's a sweet and snuggly guy!
Carter and Riley were super jealous of his snuggly time so for a bit I had both Wyatt and Carter in my lap. Needless to say, I was exhausted by the end of the day!
Of course, with Peter Pan onstage at KWC and Riley meeting the tick tock croc he kept telling me he wants to be a tick tock croc for Halloween and asked that we look for a costume. I kept searching "kids crocodile costumes" and he didn't like any of them because the tail was not long enough. Finally he saw this cartoon of the tick tock croc and said that was what he wanted to look like.
I explained that there were no costumes that look just like that and then we happened upon this brown one that he is now obsessed with. I explained that we would have to have it sewn and now it's all he can talk about. Memaw, if you are reading this.....think about designing him a brown tick tock croc costume, cause we both now I can't sew!!
Monday-Wednesday of this week Riley and Carter had swim lessons with Mrs. Kirk. I was nervous for Riley at first because he was very anxious about the lessons. On Sunday we watched the videos of his lessons from last year to remind him of all the great things he did. I also told him that for every day of lessons that he had a great day (meaning he had a good attitude and did what Mrs. Kirk asked) I would give him $1.00. I'm obviously not against a little bribing! And it worked!!! He did amazing and was swimming across the deep end with NO floaties by Tuesday. Carter did great also! First 3 videos are Carter and then the rest are Riley.
Yesterday Nana and the boys were invited to go to Flight Deck Trampoline Park with Zachary and Elizabeth. We had never been, but it looked like fun and it looks like the boys enjoyed it! BOING!!
Last night the boys and I went to opening night of Peter Pan. This is the first time I've taken them to an opening night show. We usually go to a matinee. Riley sat in my lap the entire show, but loved it! Carter was too light for his seat so I spent most of the show holding his chair down with my hand. He liked the show, but wasn't interested in going back this morning, like Riley was. I have a feeling Riley will end up at both matinees this weekend!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment