Thursday, August 16, 2012

Durango 2012 - Day 3

Tuesday found us in and around the resort having fun.  Carter took Grandmommy "rock climbing around the town square.  Little did he know the rest of his family really would rock climb later!


But first we had some bungee trampolining to do!   Of course Chad had to show us all up by flipping!
 




He was very eager to flip!


There we go!  Upside down!
Then Haha took a trip.  He didn't look quite as enthused as Chad.


Riley also took a turn, but still no one flipped but Chad.
 

And finally I took a turn.  As soon as I felt my stomach leave my body, I knew I would not be flipping!



Almost every afternoon it rained in Durango.  We enjoyed this downtime by napping and playing in the condo.


Carter's version of a card game.
What a beautiful view!!


No comments:

Post a Comment